Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aug 11, 2017 12:23PM
Aug 11, 2017 02:23PM
Aug 11, 2017 05:00PM

As usual, some posters just take things out of context and make hay out of it.  Of course, North Korea is not responsible for POET's share price drop. That last P.O. was the cause of our dramatic drop and management admitted it was a mistake and that they would not do another dilutive financing again or not one that occurred in the way the last one did.

I am referred to North Korea in the context that the markets in general would react downward to any war with North Korea and that would take all stocks down. People would be in the mentality "risk off" and that means risky stocks like POET would probably get dumped. So, temporarily POET could get knocked down towards its lows or worse because of that situation. Of course, it would rebound as the U.S. would win anyhow and the markets would forcast that in a positive direction. Was North Korea responsible for the drop from the 80 cent area to the fiancing at 36 cents of course not. But any rally by POET in the event of a war with North Korea, even with good news, any share price rise would be mitigated and not reach its true potential, but any mass market dumping and POET would go down. I do not wish for any of this to happen, but one must be realistic as well.

Regardless, management is taking the right steps to promote and sell what it can do now even though it is also confident that with good fund backing they can take the GaAs platform through to completion as well. It has never been that clear with this company before. Prior to this, it has been murky, hence the weak share price. However, these positive actions that management I feel finally has their proper grip on should turn out well for POET in calmer markets moving forward.

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply