Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Just to clarify my post about POET Denselight presentation at CIOE.  I got the Mux/DeMux Information from Globe Newswire:

DenseLight Semiconductors is exhibiting its suite of standard components for Data Communications and Sensing applications, along with its 100G compatible CWDM and LAN WDM multiplexing solutions, at the China International Optoelectronic Expo (CIOE) (Hall 6, Booth 6001/6002) on September 6-9, 2017.

This Link has the whole article including the above quote:

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/09/07/1108674/0/en/POET-Technologies-DenseLight-Subsidiary-Announces-Sampling-of-Avalanche-Photodiodes-and-PIN-Photodiodes-for-the-10G-Datacom-Telecom-Markets.html 

POET has attracted a number of highly qualified individuals to its ranks.  In my opinion, this is no accident or coincidence.  A fellow like Jean-Louise Malinge could probably join the photonics company of his choice.  Possibly even if there was no opening to fill. Why would he choose POET.  Dielectric Passive Waveguide or India RFP tender possibilities?  Innovation and opportunity could be the answer.   It has taken some time to get here, but I think these are the early days.  Cheers  BT   

New Message
Please login to post a reply