Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: RFP tender - Value of Technology Transfer - Quantum Dot Detector

Sure. Here you go

Brundal you spent a week trying to convince people here that Kaiam was building 100G transceivers approaching the industry target of $1/G based on information that was totally false as a result (I hope) of extremely limited research attached to it. Then after being proven completely wrong and not even in the same ballpark you followed up with another very false statement with zero due diligence attached re 100G being a short window for POET that would cause them to fail because their 100G products would not be in the market long enough to recover the development costs. Again the opposite is true and well-articulated within the industry. 100G is going to be a very long lived data rate meaning that POET can continue to benefit from the development costs for that one product for many years.

So excuse me if I read your posts with total scepticism as I think most here would. And really being critical of the people here who actually contribute with well researched due diligence to support their thesis is irritating. So I have tried to avoid commenting on anything you say any more. But this needed to be said.

New Message
Please login to post a reply