Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think she stated she lived in Chicago and worked for a large tech firm there. She told a story of being from the UK originally. I did have some email correspondence with her from time to time. Last time I heard from her she said she hadn’t be very well. Not heard from her since. 

A friend of mine did some digging into her story and never found any glaring contradictions. That said, he never could find any concrete evidence of an Eileen Teahon. Accept one that would have been very old and unlikely to be on here, sharing her wisdom. But then who could blame her for using an alias??

Whatever her intentions. She was clearly intelligent and had access to a wealth of information. Her story was always consistent, but could easily have been made up. I guess she’ll always be a bit of an enigma on this board. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply