Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Putting India aside, why is the SP is languishing?  …Duh?  Could be that we haven’t put a product into the marketplace?  Gee-whiz, da ya think it’s because we haven’t anything to sell?

What’s so hard to understand, we have no viable product, no sales, no revenue.  The simple remedy is to place a Poet product into play!

At this point in time, Poet/Denseligt’s commercial products seems no better than our competitors in that we haven’t built anything (disruptive) superior to what is currently found in the market, have we?  Has anybody beat a path to Denselight to flood them with orders?

Going forward, it seems like our best chance would be to challenge the competition on price, if that’s possible—and for some bizarre reason I feel it’s possible.

Lastly, to keep the doors open we will need money (funding) in the not too distant future, I’m guessing anywhere between 5 to 8 million USD might do it.  Only question in my mind is where will it come from?

For a manufacturer there really aren’t 100 paths to success, there’s only productivity with accompanying sales.

Still holding and hoping that we can get a Poet product commercialized—and SOON!

New Message
Please login to post a reply