Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Example of a useful year-end letter to shareholders

Dave we all can agree that the share price is absolutely ridiculous and I very much believe it could be multiples of what it is right now if they provided news, media and some promotion. I have been on the bandwagon for a long time trying to get more out of them in terms of presenting the market with the kind of information that provides a better view to what they are doing.

Right now it almost feels like a purge and just the strong will survive. Is it? I don't think so. But whether by design or whether by strict adherence to their self-declared disclosure policy it still has the same effect. Many people appear to have bailed and who can blame them.

I could go on and on about this but why bother. In terms of them announcing that they submitted a bid for the Indian RFP I don't think that would change one thing until they can announce receipt of the award. There could be strategic reasons why they have not provided any guidance re the RFP as there could be others involved. But again it could just be them starving the market and maybe that is a form of strong medicine.

I remain focused on the technology and I always have with a belief that they will ultimately be a key player in the second wave of photonics. They are so much more than a one trick pony today. It is just so frustrating that the share price does not reflect their stage of development. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply