Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I look forward to POET's coming out party. Best NR with meaning in eons. A sense a shine returning to POET. A very good day for POET.

Now will management drive POET above 52 cents to get warrant-holders to cash-in to avoid a possible dilutive financing in the near future? I certainly hope so, as Mika said they would not be going that route again for another dilutive financing. Of course, we are hoping they never have to do that ever again.  A few more good NRs, sales report increases, and no financings needed (unless it is strategic for making POET a bigger and key-player in a larger space) will turn this stock back into a darling. Back to the darling and more we thought this stock to be. I still believe it will still happen. Previous NRs over the past few years spoke of things in parallel. The acquisitions of Denselight and BB Photonics are what our management needed back then to take us to where we want to be tomorrow; and, in more ways than one.

Disruptively yours,

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply