Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"Gary Wang  

The traffic at yesterday is good enough for Wuhan's people in the last few days. You can't imagine how's feeling when you drive the car on the icy road on your way home after work at the midnight and that being with snow heavily. So the equation is not a problem for us indeed.

Soma Sankaran 

Absolutely Gary. I think this Taxi equation is the same anywhere but for sure my Taxi driver has special skills!"

https://www.linkedin.com/in/soma-sankaran-6221189/detail/recent-activity/ 

As we know, Suresh and Soma went out to Wuhan, China recently and we were all wondering who they were seeing and why.  The above exchange took place on Soma's LinkedIn page (apologies for stalking you Soma!!), between Soma and Gary Wang a couple of weeks ago.  Gary who?  I decided to explore further to find out that he works for Accelink Technologies.  Accelink who?  Accelink just so happen to be based in Wuhan, China!

Accelink state on their website that they are the largest optoelectronic devices in optical communications manufacturer in China.  They have a market cap of (at the time of writing) 14.69Bn Yuan, which I work out to be around 2.32Bn USD.  These guys are serious!!

http://en.accelink.com/index.php?a=lists&catid=8 

Wiki: Accelink Technologies Corporation is a Chinese optical corporation. The company produces and supplies optical components and subsystems. The company offers optical fiber connectors/adaptors, optical test instruments, micro-optical devices, dispersion compensation modules, subsystems, photo detectors, fiber optical couplers/splitters, optical switches/attenuators, WDM/DWDM/CWDM/OADM modules, and optical amplifiers. It primarily serves telecommunications equipment manufacturers in China, the United States, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, and elsewhere internationally. The company was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Wuhan. It is listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.

Aaaand I'll just leave that dot hanging there.....

GLTAL Monk

New Message
Please login to post a reply