Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Feb 17, 2018 11:17AM
Feb 17, 2018 12:07PM
Feb 17, 2018 06:21PM
Feb 17, 2018 07:29PM
Feb 17, 2018 07:42PM

I agree whole heartedly with both of you, the rug can be pulled out from under us at any time it seems.  I don't know what it is about this stock, but I can generally read most of these pump and dumps and not be emotionally invested.  I am not saying that this is a pump and dump, although after that last financing it left a bit to be desired. There is just something about this stock that keeps me intrigued enough to hope for the best possible outcomes.  BUT, this time it will be followed with a tight trailing sell stop, BUT if we get news that we are getting into production and sales are forthcoming, I will be staying put.  If the latter does become our reality, I for one seen the whole damn thing a long time ago and it was just a matter of time and I am so patient!!!  :)

Feb 17, 2018 08:56PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply