Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Technologies Responds to Recent Trading Activity

This last line is very telling, as so many on the board have already pointed out.

What is most encouraging is that Poet appears to be in a much better negotiating position with prospective partners and customers. I believe this line to be a strategy by Poet to get the most out of any business deal.  This last line looks as if Poet is flexing some muscle so that it is not taken lightly by anyone trying to put the squeeze on Poet.

For a while I had been concerned that Poet would sign on to an agreement that took advantage of Poet's weak bargaining position.  This last line has alleviated this concern, and has significantly reduced the my assessment of the risk factor in this stock.

Since announcing the Optical Interposer Platform in January, we have experienced an encouraging market response, resulting in multiple interactions with prospective partners and customers.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply