Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Just got home and I see Steve is up to his usual tricks

John doing what John does best. Cherry-picking parts of sentences to try and make his points.

Funny John, the entire sentence/point was:

Things are looking good but trying to back it with speculative statements and the fact that anon buying is a positive (which it isn't... I can purchase and anyone can purchase through Anon with the check of a box when placing your order).

Funny how the whole context changes when you don't actually cherry-pick John! Will you look at that. You've been on here so long that it's extremely tiring seeing you do this over and over again. You attempt to, and fail repeatedly, to change the entire meaning of peoples posts and re-write them so that they fit your sad attempt to make a point.

Once again, where did I state that the price was definitely going to head down? I'm starting to wonder if you have a reading comprehension issue or if you really believe people on here are so stupid to believe what you write after reading what I wrote clearly. I stated that IF it headed down, I wanted to explain the gap that is open (are you going to pretend there isn't a gap John) to everyone so that folks that wanted to buy in have a target area to look at if they want to trust my TA advice. What is wrong with that. I also explained that I was extremely heavy in PTK and had a chance to get to a more comfortable amount invested by selling. That's also why it didn't just so happen to be at the top of the SP (64 cents) but below that. I still have my core (75%) and with that I am still holding (as it's been going down). So where am I trying to trick the folks on here?

From how I see it, and many on here see it I am confident, I am trying to actually provide some information that people can read and utilize if they want to and after they check themselves that could maybe help them.

You mentioned the Russian news influence. What do you call what you're doing on here pumping the same BS over and over about Anon, bolding words, potential dots and cryptic emails/phone calls that you apparently get from insiders that you can't share, etc... over all the years. Where has the SP gone over the countless years you've been pumping it John?

PTK is in a much better position now than it has since Ive owned over about 7 years now. The silence is what I wanted in the past many months and that's why I wasn't posting often because I don't need to hear about your dog walks. Now we're starting to get some meat and potatoes type NR's and that has me paying closer attention. Maybe you should take some time off.

New Message
Please login to post a reply