Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sorry guys I have been tied up and have not been following the forum like I normally do.

My reference was intended to be "transponder" as follows:

Poet's optical interposer has applications in a wide range of high-growth markets, primary among them being high-performance computing, networking, optical transceivers, and transponders and automotive LIDAR systems. This platform technology is applicable to both gallium-arsenide- (GaAs) and indium-phosphide-based optical components. Optical engines for single mode transceiver modules represent the initial high-volume application for Poet's optical interposers.

Transponders associated with satellite com is a growth market forecasted to be worth $20 billion by 2020 (from memory). It was the first time I have heard them mention transponder as an application for the POET dielectric platform. High performance computing I expected to see on that list but was not familiar with what the market is for the transponder. My initial thoughts were associated with connected vehicles.

New Message
Please login to post a reply