Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Ladies/gentlemen -  for those who recall Sandman19 (I) was a regular on this board some years ago. I've been a shareholder for many more years. Have never sold a share (in fact added some over time).

I recently tried to reactivate my account but loggin was blocked so simply created a new Username. My absence does not mean I have stopped following this board but felt a break necessary.

Given my belief that we are entering an exciting period in PTK's life I figured why not join the discussion once more.

On that point, I have to say that recent CFO commentary on direction of Co., recent insider buys, and recent hirings are all viewed as positives in my book. I think that many discussions are going on behind the scenes that we shareholders are not privy to. I think recent hiring is linked to management's assumption that such discussions will drive sales/partnerships in the near future. Otherwise, they would be putting their financial state in jeopardy.

On that same vein of thought, should no new agreements materialize in the coming months, my calculations put the need for additional financing at around Aug-Oct'18. This assumes cash burn of ~2M per quarter (Q1-Q2 burn was 1.91M and Q2-Q3 burn was 1.725M) with sales constant at around low 700k mark (clearly my above comments should assume an increase in this regard).

It is my strong belief that future catalysts for the stock price could come from a variety of avenues including but not limited to the following: (i) announcement of a significant partnership, (ii) announcement of new sales contracts, (iii) better financial footing (i.e. completely illiminating the risk of future dilution). Though stating the obvious to some extent, I think we are on the verge of such an inflection point.

Good luck to all longs,

Sandman 

Feb 26, 2018 01:16PM
Feb 26, 2018 01:34PM
Feb 26, 2018 01:45PM
Feb 26, 2018 05:15PM
Feb 26, 2018 05:37PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply