Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ and tombot,  thanks for those great reports.

FJ, you wrote:  "But it is strictly a matter of they are offering what POET needs. They have the expertise required to do all the qualifications. They don't get the secret sauce as this is all being done by POET and partner (whoever that is). Accelink identify what changes they need to see for their product lines."

I'd like to make sure of those pronouns and what the above means.  When you say "they have the expertise.required to do all the qualifications"  you're referring to Accelink, right?  I would have thought all along that Accelink would be exactly who was doing the qualification.  Are you implying that the qualification Accelink does can be used by us to get in with other customers without having to go through individual "qualification?"

And when you say "all being done by POET and partner" I'm not following what this "partner" is involved with.  Can you please clarify for one who knows almost nothing about the way this business works? Thanks!

New Message
Please login to post a reply