Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

On one hand, I was hoping to avoid this for all the obvious reasons.  The timing of all the news now makes me second guess how far we REALLY are from true commercialization.  The interposer news was not time sensitive, nor was the development deal with Accelink.  All of which was preceded by insider buys.  So it’s once again difficult for me to truly understand where this company is at, apart from a weak cash flow position.

On the other hand, Suresh’s number 1 job as the top guy is to vigoursly protect our IP and maximize its value.  You can’t protect it if the lights aren’t on.  And you can’t maximize disruptive technologies if you’re trying to make deals while staring down the barrel of a gun from potential partners.  You can’t make warrant holders exercise, and debt might be too risky to take on still.  We just have to hope that:

a) Heavily guarded prototypes are in the hands of serious customers

b) Those customers like what they see.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply