Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The company tried to raise a certain amount, and that is undersandable; that was oversubscribed apparently. 

If he demand was so good, wouldn't it make sense to increase the price for the offering, at least for the additional units? The company was not in dire need for the extra money, otherwise it would have offered that amount from the very first.

Why keep increasing the sharecount at a significant discount from the market value? Even though handled better than the infamous PO, the management keeps valuing the company much lower than the market does, and we see the results.

And this has nothing to do with the technology, which I hope will succeed and dominate and so on, but it is the share price that it interests me and everyone, even if on the very long term.

My real concern is that, as an investor that does not have the means to average down, I feel like I was the center of the party when I joined, but I keep getting pushed out from the table and might be the beggar looking for the crumbles in the end, after all these dillutions, despite being one to identify the potential of this company.

New Message
Please login to post a reply