Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hello everyone,

So I'm in San Diego, and attended the show yesterday.  Lots of people (one of the OFC guys said 13k folks here), and a lot tech.  Missed most of the POET guys at DenseLight booth yesterday (caught Soma & Bryran there)   You guys (Forum) got the Rockley NR before me, though Dr Rickman should have my card by now.  My son & I must have walked 5 miles walking the length in a zigzag pattern a few times, and dirverted as something caught our attention, and continue, engaging in conversations, mostly Q & A, and move on.  I realize you haven't heard a peep from me, last few days,  and I am sorry for that.  Getting out of town (Napa),  bunches to get done so my company can run on autopilot (without me).  (As you can see, paranthesis are my friend).  I do have a plan for covering the show but l just can't do it play by play.  I take copious notes, and am headed back to Show today, hopefully with better luck catching our team (not just a one day thing for me this time).   There for lots more conversations and lots more notes coming up.  My usual game plan is after the Show, I compile my notes and compose the report.   It has to be accurate, like everything else here (of course reasonably, I try for the 100%).  It seems lots of stuff is happening right now so I understand the extra focus on all fronts.  I'll do my best for timelyness and content, and I have set the bar high for myself.  So, I have to get going, back to the Show.  Your intrepid reporter signing off, and good luck to longs.  BTW I Have to say thanks to our Tombot for his incredible summarized history of POET.  Many, many thanks     TB.  (I wonder if Ms. TB did lots of the work   lol  :)  Bt

New Message
Please login to post a reply