Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: In China, Treat A Memorandum Of Understanding Like A Binding Contract

ITTR, do not place "words in others mouths"!

While your post about MOU's in China is, for the most part, interpreted correctly, Poet is still regulated by Canadian law, under which an MOU is definetly NOT considered a "binding contract"! I don't consider remaining grounded to be less than enthusiastic, I consider it to be realistic, given the facts we have. At this point, the MOU is to test and evaluate prototypes. Great news indeed, given that PoET now has protopyes to test (a huge step forward), but they are not yet products in the marketplace!

You ask some time ago what I thought the future would hold and I stated then that a future financing and more dilution were on the way. All of this run up, the timing of the MOU, the insider buying, etc to bump up the SP,  was the prelude to that financing.

So, now the company has the money it needs to keep moving forward, the prototypes, based on the little we know, should prove to be marketable and a full product line develops from it and PoET lands on the shore of everyones favourite, the elusive "blue ocean". That the end game for us as investors.

As I'm sure you know, balancing enthusiasm with pragmatism is a tough balancing act, but pragmatism, by itself, does not a "Gloom" (thanks Sula) make!!

IMO, of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply