Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Mar 17, 2018 02:45AM
Mar 17, 2018 05:27AM
Mar 17, 2018 08:16AM

Thanks, Brightech, much appreciated and, sometimes we forget, all for free. ....

I agree as well and have said it before, that Suresh was right on with his timing. We get ourselves all in a huff and a tizzy because of the things that go on in the market, stuff that happens from technology stocks to iron ore stocks and everything in between. And it's always the same, it's always wrong, it always happens and it will always remain the same. We can't change it so we either have to grin and bear it or get out, the only two options to keep our sanity. If we're staying in we may as well joke about it because anything else will just drive us crazy.

The way I see it (even though I play the ups and downs with a few, what I call trading shares, ) these shenanigans that cause the share price to temporarily go to places that we don't want it to go has nothing (controllable) to do with the outcome. We are either going to do very well with this investment or we will do nothing and it's starting to look very much like the former, in which case all of these shenanigans will have caused us to get in that huff and tizzy, causing us stress for absolutely nothing.

But, that's just the way I see it only and no offence to anyone....GLTA and have a great weekend

Mar 17, 2018 12:27PM
Mar 19, 2018 09:20AM
Mar 19, 2018 01:52PM
Mar 19, 2018 09:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply