Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

For some, nerves are frayed, anxiety is high, Venture gambles (they are NOT investments) are in the red and it seems like the market doesn't get it.....right?

For those who have lived on tenderhooks for many years, been staunch members of this board and have poured over, analyzed, disected, and scratched their heads over every belch and hiccup the company utters (or doesn't) the world in general seems so out of touch with this amazing little company that I have invested our life's savings in!!!

Where is the volume?? where is the shareprice?? Can't they see how earth shaking the last 2 NR's are??

NOPE, they see a pre-revenue tech midget on the Venture that has slipped and slid, bobbed and weaved, pivoted and danced on the head of a pin. No revenue...no thanks, I'll just keep trading it until then

Soooo, if you are a believer and you are a stakeholder, stop dancing from foot to foot like you have to pee and look at what has transpired. With next to no money and no people (in the beginnning) they have stayed at it and are very near the checkered flag.

This is Suresh Venkatesan's legacy run. He didn't leave GF, after being passed over for a promotion he very much deserved, to look like a fool and he doesn't have a fall back. If you have met him you know the commitment.

Some will stay the course, some will not and I know that venting here helps for some. But the lights are still on, we have a global reach now, the NR's have told us the "partnerships" are in place, and we have a very big customer waiting once the work at SilTerra is up and running.

So hang in there. As Buffet says "the market is the perfect tool to transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient"

IMO of course

(PS: If you really enjoy heart palpitations, buy some weed stock and I guarantee that PoET will look "blue chip" stable by comparison)

New Message
Please login to post a reply