Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 13, 2018 11:43AM
Apr 13, 2018 02:14PM

I think most people have a good handle on what is causing the sell off.  Time and risk all during that time.  It was posted yesterday that we're 6 or 7 months away, if everything goes well (that post was well-received here and justifiably so).  Everything going smoothly is something that we haven't seen happen with POET much historically, but their act is getting more and more together, so that surely helps.  So, 2019 may be the year of POET - and there's nothing new with that way of thinking.

Of course, something else really good could arise in the meantime - the India bid, for example, a partnership that pays significant up front money, etc.  But if not, we're likely to trade within proximity of the valuation of the stock from the last offering.  My guess there was about .44 or .45, but others felt I was valuing the warrant too high and they may be very right.  If that's the case, then I think we're a bargain at the current price.

Apr 13, 2018 02:30PM
Apr 13, 2018 02:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply