Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hello Mazan.  I for one am glad to see you post here. You are right that you have a right to post here. Me too. Lol. I enjoyed meeting you and some other Poet folks at the Agm in 2016, (or goodness gracious, was it 2015?). I could not attend last year but I am hoping to make this one. If you attend I hope to see you and other Poet folks out for coffee and or lunch or both. Baba, Brightech, -- and others.  You've got a lot more shares than I do and I know your contact with management exceeds anything I have to offer the board here, so by all means please continue to post your thoughts. You are not the only long term shareholder that has swung back and forth from enthused to disenchanted on the forum here (Rick the Vet comes to mind--hi Rick!).  As long as I've been here reading you have mainly been a staunch supporter of Poet. Of course there have been some very difficult times, but hey, here you still are. Nice to hear from you. All the best to you and the other Poet friends on this board. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply