Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Are we rightfully expecting a sustained price movement north, or not?

Morning Star, you are one optimistic guy.  The share price continues to tell me a very different story than it is telling you. For some, when a stock goes down, the reason is it is manipulated down, when it goes up, it's cuz it's the greatest company ever.  That's just usually wrong.  More times than not, a stock goes down cuz more people want out than want in - no more no less. 

And if that is the case, then at least some of those that want out are thinking somewhat negative things, at least in the short term.  And I'm really hoping that it is a short term situation, where some people don't think we're reallly going to have market moving news for 4 -10 months (just a WAG on timing).

We've had two significant runs (that I can remember) in the last half dozen or so years - the big rise leading up to the initial Empire Club Event, and then the one leading up to the infamous "up and to the right" Town Hall Meeting.  In neither event did the share price have much staying power.  And in both events, and in retrospect, the lack of staying power was as the result of sellers who were more savvy than the majority of us, and, in other cases, it was actually some of us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply