Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Are we rightfully expecting a sustained price movement north, or not?

Here are two seemingly differing views of the reason for Share Price (SP) constipation from Morning Star and Babaoriley.  They are not opposing views in my view but are compatible, as the formula offered by Baba is of course the means by which the share price is manipulated as stated by MS.  Given the recent news as reilluminated by Turr there is every reason why us retailers should believe that the SP should advance, it has not.  I feel MS has offered a plausible explanation for this. 

The bought offering I feel demonstrates that there is clear commercial support for the notion that PTK is a buy.  But unlike us retailers here, who are constatly rehersing the rational to be investors, commercial concerns, who are new to the game, need time to consider the factors.  It would seem to me that that was the whole purpsose of the bought deal was just this. Those involved in the deal would want privilages including keeping this under their hats, for whatever purposes, before its allowed to run. 

I suggested in an earlier post that was what is meant by Market Stablisation in the companys notice of the offering.  The period concerned (30 days ending 20 Apr) may well be over when the finacials are issued, which surely is imminent.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply