Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am of the opinion Management have done a sterling job. We are on the brink of full production samples being delivered to Accelink.

Disruptive, high performance, low cost and high margin 100G products. LOVELY !!!

ROSA sales in Q4 or Q1 2019. A sales agreement well before then.

TOSA sales in mid 2019.

Both market verticals are multi-billion $$$ opportunities with massive YOY growth.

And we have a roadmap to 200G and 400G :o)

We are on countdown to launch.

This BB gets way to bent out of shape talking and boo hooing about the SP, rather than focus on the company commercialization fundamentals.

Reason the SP is down is because Anon (one or more large position holders) are shedding the position. There are many reasons why this can occur, many of which have zero bearing on the actual company performance or outlook.

Read my last post. This is basic trading laws : supply and demand.

I will bet my last $ that when ANON has finished selling, we will see a healthy positive correction.

And then we wait for the Accelink MOU conversion to a Sales Agreement. That will be the golden moment.

See you all in Q3.

Sleep well.

POET  2018.

New Message
Please login to post a reply