Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Ideally the share price could be much higher when options are set than .55. But, for anyone scanning the doc on sedar they can actually set options 25% below market as per TSXV rules.  I don`t recall any company I`ve been involved with doing this. POET marks to current share price when setting pricing. I am very hopeful that the share price will be higher by the AGM which will no doubt include new options issued the next day. It would be interesting to speculate that many of those options are earmarked for new employees associated with some kind of deal. Don`t know. I am just glad they are not doing an RS right now because there is definitely better times to announce that similar to what IMV did. On that note. IMV continues to hit new highs and they are pre-clinical.

Re suggesting the option price set at .55. That is what a few of them paid to participate in the last financing. Options at that price would be a big bonus I think. I want more than that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply