Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"As far as talk on this forum of the goal posts being moved I don’t understand where that is coming from."

Oh for goodness sakes.  Yes, management has made strides, but how you can sit there when dielectric revenue is now moved out to 2019, lecture and  say you don't understand how people think the goal posts have been moved is, I think, almost disingenuous.

Sorry, after long years of holding, yes I am frustrated and want POET to produce more than a new forecast every year.  They are making great progress with partnership and co-development agreements, but none of those have any dollar value yet.  Hopefully in the future, but the market is obviously seeing the same thing as many here who are frustrated, which is that POET's numerous co-development agreements in the past have produced a cumulative product portfolio of zero products and a cumulative revenue stream of zero dollars.

Negative, yes, admittedly, but I also think understandably and justifiably.  Most of us are also deeply in the red and tired of the goal post moving that has been happening with this company for many, many years.  Including many times since Suresh took the helm three or four years ago.

New Message
Please login to post a reply