Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In my humble opinion , a person can be a "gloomy long " that is deeply in the red , or  a  optimistic  long that is deeply in the red.. The optimistic longs believed and wanted to believe some of the hype  ,, trading on Naz in June 2015,, up and to the right,, 40 million dollar NRE coming,, the  last run-up to .79 cents was because investors are  finally getting it  ( actually it was just as the gloomy longs suggested , . one more pump and dump prior to the last financing that according to Mika probably would not give us anymore dilution,,another lie )  No matter how you cut it, gloomy longs or optimistic longs are more than likely deeply in the red..  I think what it is the optimistic longs do not want the gloomy longs to tell it like it is as it might make the pathetic share price even worse..  Just ask yourself , how many times have you read something on this forum that was what you wanted to hear as it sounded really good , the big NRE sounded really good to me , and how many times did it actually happen.. I can`t think of one ,, but it does keep people holding on ..

New Message
Please login to post a reply