Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jul 05, 2018 04:57PM
Jul 05, 2018 05:03PM
Jul 05, 2018 06:20PM
Jul 05, 2018 08:55PM

Nerves are all a little frayed, Okiedo. And rightly so. It has been tough with this investment, it has been tough on this exchange. They toy with our feelings and they try to steal our property for peanuts. It happens all the time and it is hard for us to know if the share price ever represents anything close to the value of the property we have. It is, as I said, a bet. But, in my opinion, a better bet now than ever before with Poet. The past 2 years have shown us a much more responsible management team than the previous years and they have advanced so much and are on the verge of bringing this thing home. Sure, they still may fail but that's the nature of the beast. It is also the nature of the beast that success brings huge rewards. The share price is scary but trying to understand why it does what it does is even scarier. My answer is, as always, manipulation. Sorry if I offended anyone (and I know this sp drives everyone nuts) but we seem to be so close now that I don't think it wrong to show a little excitement. We all know the chance we take, we all know the risk-reward. We are all responsible for our own investments. Well, much ado about nothing but felt I had to say it. Good luck to all                    

New Message
Please login to post a reply