Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jul 18, 2018 04:10PM
mo
Jul 18, 2018 04:23PM
Jul 18, 2018 04:36PM
Jul 18, 2018 06:20PM

Its a perfectly rational emotion to be disappointed with PTI as an investment if  it's share price performance does not match ones expectations. That begs the question what should ones expectations be of PTK.   Expert advice remains that investment in venture capital shares is high risk and that SP will be volatile. That is the situation we're in.  So logically no one should be dissdisappoi with anything other than themselves for accepting more risk than one's comfortable with.

From my own point of view my only dissapoint with my investment in PTK is that the science that I invested in has been shelved as too expensivly difficult  to continue with presently, thattis unless a development partner is engaged and there are signs that some progress is being made here.  

What pleases me is that management foresight led them to have a wokable plan B  through acquisitions of BB and Denselight, a plan which is niw reaching a level of maturity much in the way that. RevD describes.  Products with markets for those products. 

Our current status as a venture capital investment is looking rather good. I am rather pleased with management and by 2019 I suspect others will think so as well and join the POET adventure. The price as it moves towards the 20s makes PTK a rather good buying opportunity for entrants or for those who can afford to average down. Unfortunately, I will just have to be contents that I have sufficient shares to benefit from management's careful positioning of this companies innovative products that are about to emerge. Patience is undoubtedly a virtue when it comes to this particular adventure.

The fact that others feel differently and less postive is inevitable as it was too easy to fall for the common perils of venture capital hype and mood swings. 

Sula

Jul 19, 2018 09:23AM
Jul 19, 2018 09:28AM

Jul 19, 2018 11:07AM
Jul 19, 2018 11:09AM
Jul 19, 2018 12:21PM
Jul 19, 2018 01:09PM
Jul 19, 2018 01:23PM
Jul 19, 2018 01:41PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply