Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Ignore the very short term SP : Keep your eyes on the size of the prize !!

Great post POET 2018. Talk on this forum seems to try to convince people that this is pure speculation and that everything we know about POET is nothing but potential and has no real value until the products are being sold. The share price would seem to reflect that thought process but the reality is very far from that. Silterra has set up clean room space and equipment for volume production for POET optical interposer products not for speculation. I mean that is pretty clear isn't it? How can you argue that one?

Insiders bought in the last private placement. Why?

I have made a comparison with NNO in the past providing that as a measure of how the market values prerevenue companies. They are a long way from providing any commercial roll out and it is a much smaller market. Yet they announced recently the signing of 10 NDA's in the last 6 months and the market responded very positively. POET is so far ahead of just having NDA's in place and lets face it they would not even bother to post such a statement but many would hope they would do what ever they could to prop up the share price. POET has a roadmap of products and the partners in place for volume production.

Check out NNO and what I posted about that company on April 1 when it was trading above $2. https://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/706559-this-is-a-discussion-board/messages/2190428

It was recently in a downwards slide to $1 and they posted that they had 10 NDA's in place. Not a deal but that statement of NDA’s was enough to turn the share price around. It is interesting how perception drives the market cap of a company. NNO is a long way from selling a product. POET is very close to having a product that is so differentiated from what is available today.

The risk reward equation is often very difficult for investors to understand. The prize is very big and has longevity that is why we on this forum spend so much time dissecting the space.

New Message
Please login to post a reply