Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Is our optical Interposer a fully functioning ,working and tested device or will we hear in 6 - 12 months........oh we thought it worked but we cant quite get it right......like what we thought about the GaAs....

----------------

I don't believe we were kept completely in the dark about the issues they were confronting. Don't forget also that Suresh was establishing this new product line at the same time they were figuring out the fourth terminal was an issue. If they were having issues right now with the OI, we would have necessarily heard about it. Given the reconfirmation of stated timelines, I think they are dotting i's and crossing t's on manufacturing process before they start volume production. Imagine how OCD one needs to be with so much riding on such an important commercial release... the one that will turn the company's reputation and stock price around.

New Message
Please login to post a reply