Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: They have come a long way in a short amount of time.

Dear Baba,  

We have been refocused by FJ, there is no slippage apparently. Rick will be pleased and I can resume my position on the sidelines.  

If I may be allowed just one more thought it is that judging by SV’s earlier comments about customer interest, now confirmed by the mention of 13 interested parties from the PIC manufacturers slide and revenue forecasts based on at least one customer of $250m over a four year period, it is not pressure from activist shareholders that will motivate our CEO but genuine commercial demand for the POET Interposer technology from customers.  

Whilst it would be wrong to imagine this is a done deal, what the two presentations have achieved to my mind is to make a very compelling argument for POET with all the clarity necessary for analysts to place PTK on the radar.

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply