Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

On the occasion that Baba mentions I am not sure that the object in question they referred to was the GaAs project, where the team felt it was a matter of ‘engineering ‘  or was it their expectations of an upturn in their relationship with Apple.  In any case by the end of the year the team’s focus was firmly directed at what the B.B. development had to offer.

I personally still speculate whether or not the outcome of Apples look at PTI offerings of TDK & PTK in August that year led to a secretive uptake of the tech for further development or a thanks but no thanks.  Perhaps yesterday’s revelation was the death knell of my fantasy but I still have not worked out whether it constitutes an Apple in house chip or not.  Perhaps Oz might have a view?  

Regardless of my dotty game its great to see the confidence levels rise with the arrival of another Italian Stallion who this time does know plenty about the tech potential of PTI’s offering, yes another markets guy but this time market for customers and not pounds shillings and pence (read dollars).  Clearly within SVs multi faceted role he can offload his marketing efforts for greater focus on product delivery.

Alehlulia!  This appointment means there is now a product to deliver.

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply