Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As they say Breeze, everything is for sale, but clearly, if this discussion did take place amongst our customers, they did not come up with a price that even entertained our manangement to the point of presenting it to us.

So then, if they did make an offer, it was insufficient.

I think the more important thing to remember is that these people (our management) are almost entirely from this business, they are not naive, they know what they possess, and I believe have no intention of selling out for any but the most outrageous offers, which don't seem likely at this point. Again, using our recent hire as an example, why would you leave a high ranking position with a huge company to come to a relative neophyte company like POET.

That, to me, is the 100$ question - why did RZ leave his well established position for a company like POET?

I think most of us know that answer, or at least hope we do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply