Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was in Northern Ontario this week at a fishing camp and internet was sketchy but I was able to follow what was going on. POET is on the right path. I began to think back to the brief talk we had with Suresh in the beginning of March when he was in Toronto. And a message was planted. “We can talk with anyone…they will all want what we have.  It is that good”.

And everything that has been stated since then by POET and by the industry supports that thesis.

I believe we are turning a corner where the understanding of what they have developed is too compelling for industry to ignore. The platform provides a solution for industries needs without compromise. It does not sacrifice performance to achieve a lower cost it achieves high performance at a low cost. It is the solution that industry has been looking for and it appears that it has reached a level of commercial viability where Suresh can now talk with a high level of confidence with his peers of what this platform can deliver.

New Message
Please login to post a reply