Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

So you're cherry picking one person for 2018 and calling that an accurate overall picture?  You should seriously be a politician.

How about Suresh, if I recall he has around 13m options and has bought around 50k shares?  How about all of the insiders who have bought no shares but have millions of options?

My post was only countering the insinuation you made that because a few insiders participated...something grand?  Lol.

Insiders have told us they were focused on triple building shareholder value and that we were weeks not quarters away for GaAs greatness.

The market and many shareholders are in Show Me more and tired of the same old insinuations that have amounted to nil for years.

End of my rant, feel free to continue needing to be right while POET sits at 0.29, which is the only thing that really matters imo, it's not an opinion it's a cold hard $0.29 fact.

New Message
Please login to post a reply