Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This is not personal you’re not getting away with that excuse.

When a banned poster returns annonomously to the board, we have every  right to question that poster’s motives. You’re true identity was revealed by your characteristic My Poet style which I for one recognised which then forced your admission to being My Poet.  Anyone reviewing your series of posts will see the SH style attack’s on FJ, the stream of unnecessary questions and the rabble rousing comments you added to anyone supporting your invective.

Furthermore you admitted to participating in previous financings and were therefore in a position to have profited from selling shares in the aftermath.  You also said ‘who in their right mind would sell warrants with such a time span’.  My view of this is that far from being concerned at the possibility of a dilutive financing, you want to profit from keeping the price of any financing low enough to profit again.  Making a profit is fine and dandy but your return to this board at this particular time can be reasonably interpreted manipulative to profit yet again.  You have a motive to be negative and encourage others negativity, Which by reviewing your posts any one can see your rabble rousing comments to your supporters comments

Given your record I don’t feel this board should be hoodwinked by your subversive behaviour. 

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply