Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 07, 2018 12:44AM
Nov 07, 2018 03:28AM
Nov 07, 2018 03:48AM

Not sure 20k sold at  the end of the day at .265 after 700k sold at ave .275 would be considered a dump. As far as taking a loss for tax loss selling I would think that anyone that wanted to do this would time the quarter. I think the market is expecting poor numbers as no one could really expect them to make money until they have a differentiated product ready to sell. But as we know they are working on a lot of projects that they could announce significant news on when they do the quarterly update. 

Our internet/cable is down so using a tablet is not something I am good at. Trying to watch the election results last night was just painfully. The tablet was lucky to survive and not get thrown through the window.

Anyhow one day closer to getting some news after this dry period. Last thing I want to do is take that chance that is for sure. But some might?

New Message
Please login to post a reply