Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: POET Technologies Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results

So if you have read that here it must be true? 

What you have also read here is that there is $25 million sitting in warrants at an average price of .58. And you will also recall that the .52 warrants were in fact being exercised at the beginning of the year contrary to what many people voiced here. 

Tom Mika is on record telling us that the warrants represent the best possible source of non-dilutive financing. And the way I read the financials they still have breathing room.

If they can provide the market with confidence that these new products are going to make a big splash with big customers I think that they will be able to get the warrants far enough into the money such that the thoughts of financing fades into the background.

We will see but I see no reason to panic. Everything we have talked about here as far as expanding the product portfolio to include sensing appears to be on track.

And what about the news we heard here yesterday re the launch of the new photonic innovation center in Singapore with the LUX Photonics Consortium and Palomar Technologies. POET has not released that news yet. I think we will hear about that tomorrow but I will bet that the POET platform is at the core of that launch.

New Message
Please login to post a reply