Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Poet does not need to win over the layman or launch PR campaigns, that would be a waste of time and money.  Poet is not making consumer products.  Does the layman know or care about FNSR?  I doubt it.  FNSR is a billion outfit that trades millions of shares daily on the Nas because they have had a billion in revenue annually for the last few years. 

The goal should focus on the tech working to the satisfaction of prospective clients and ensure the instrastucture is in place to deliver, while at the same time finding a way to pay for it.  Not easily done.  One of the reasons the sp remains below 30.  The last year has been tightrope juggling act for managment, yet they have not fallen.

At this point I am satisfied that the risk is now much lower based on the discussions on the development of the tech.  If there was anything wrong with it they would have had to have said something in the filings, but there is no indication at all that the tech has any problems.  Poet is still not out of the woods in proving their tech to interested parties but appear close to end of the path.  

Maybe I should be worried about the financing but am not.  If the tech lives up to its promise then whatever ground we lose on the financing side (dilution or debt) should be made up later with revenue growth.  Again, another reason investors are not jumping in, too risky for some.  To each his own.

Maybe I should be more worried about the sp but am not.  This is a process if there ever was one.  Based on the action on the sp seen earlier in the year the sp feels spring loaded if they can sign multiple pos.  

The concern I felt earlier in the week is now gone.  The filings look reasonably optimistic and realistic.  I would have been disappointed if there was a problem with the tech, fortunately this is not the case.

New Message
Please login to post a reply