Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Chuen Hang Goo.......Director, Process/QA at DenseLight

I think the whole excerpt is worth printing here, Macnai:

This is what he's been up to while he's been at Denselight:

• "Director, Process Engineering, Product Engineering, QA/IT

Denselight Semiconductors Pte Ltd, Singapore
    October 2017 – Present 1 year 3 months
    Singapore

Resolved a 7 year process issue; reduced the high forward voltage, which hindered new product development for close to a year, to meeting the genric requirement.
    Established yield trends and improvement methodology; setup weekly Yield Engineering Review with cross functional teams to expedite yield improvement.
    Re-org both the Procces and Product groups.
    Consolidating and streamlining QMS.
    initiated IT project to automate product characterization plots"

Wonder what process POET was hung up on for 7 years?  And on what device did he reduce the high forward voltage problem - glad he did, cuz that used to keep me awake nights!  Has he achieved the yield improvement that POET was anticipating?  The above may be decipherable to the techies here, it tells me only that there have been problems, whcih I think all of knew all along, except for that quarter or so where it was a matter of weeks, not quarters.  That one faded fast enough.

New Message
Please login to post a reply