Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"Baba, We appear to have a difference in understanding of where POET is today with the optical interposer platform versus where they were with the GaAs platform. I believe your opinion is for the most part driven by the general market response."

I did say we are further along now than ever before, so I assume we agree there.  So it's more a matter of degree, and yes, you are totally correct that my "opinion is for the most part driven by the general market response."

I'm far better at gauging market response than figuring out where we stand tech-wise.  And since the numerical expression of the latter is "0," it's not difficult for me to make that statement!

While I've been getting killed in this market since October (like most who do not own POET exclusively), I am very pleased that POET stock has held on very well.  One nice thing about being POET, is that your symbol is not likely in any of those pros computers, so when sell programs hit, we're way under the radar!

Like others, I fairly patiently await a ramp up of the share price, which I assume will accompany more deals like we just had, and then, more importantly, validation of the product.

New Message
Please login to post a reply