Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Great post, Morning Star. Thank you for quantifying in a reasonable generalized way futher to a point I made in an earlier post about "what I am expecting". I agree with your well laid out post 100%. As far as share price goes there are many factors. We are still being treated like a company headed for more dilution based on past history, but this can all be corrected to the upside and more by the next few NRs showing that a quick ramp up to sales is coming. The share price can run far ahead of sales and profitability as a high growth beta stock. It is just a matter of convincing the market that this will finally be happening. Once the share price gets better, PoET might even find a way to secure more market share and accretive sales over its segments over its desired market spaces (per roadmap) through more acquisitions or other kinds of key partnerships. Other technology companies in the past have accelerated their growth into becoming megacaps that way while still losing tons of money and eventually winning out with balance sheet strength.

But we still must follow the roadmap one step at a time. I still believe that each step is happening much faster than ever before as most of the legwork has been done. PoET is probably now entering a phase that I call "the quickening".

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply