Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Dec 30, 2018 10:52AM

Too much Christmas Pudding ..... corrected my typo below ... Happy New Year to all!!

Hi andech1.

As per one of my previous posts, my opinion (and hope) is the most likely means of financing at this time would be convertible securities; a friendly loan that converts at higher SP levels and no chance of the US sharks playing the short game.

I agree with your thinking .... around $15-$20 Million CAD seems to be what the company will need from a liquidity perspective; this should be sufficient to bridge the gap between now and "production Orders" starting in Q3. Also agree we should see the financing method confirmed in Jan/Feb latest.

From there, and POET becoming free-cash-flowing in early / mid 2020, and massive organic growth expected as per TM .... POET will be a very high growth stock.

The news we should get in Q1-Q3 should ignite the market engines ... and put our investment minds at ease.

Production Orders is the major news the market wants ... the latest presentation indicates Q3 ...

POET 2018.

New Message
Please login to post a reply