Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Reasonable expectations - my version ie Stop Thinking in Technicolor
Dec 30, 2018 10:52AM

Dear Sparta,

Surely, the point of this board is to create a space to share one’s thoughts on an investment. We do necessarily, have to consider what we say conforms with the Agoracom rules, rules that effectively ask us to be self policing.  Fortunately the rules, as far as I know, do not restrict participants from thinking in Technicolor, which I personally love doing as a means of calculating the size of the next Sula, an even bigger trimaran than my beloved Searunner 25.

I have to say that there is a significant membership here of the Seventy Dollar Club.  As I don’t believe that you were around when it was invented during a spree of “Technicolor Thinking’, I have to tell you that it was a joyous, spontaneous, fun time for the board. Now sadly, we only hear of the club when it’s used by the gloom’s coming out of the shadows as Orwellian thought police to batter those of us with a more sunny disposition and imagination.  

My point is one of reality just as yours is, that during those halcyon days of the seventy dollar club members tongues were firmly stuck in their cheeks, as mine is now.  Why don’t the thought police get that?

with warm regards to one and all for a prosperous new year,

Sula 

Overtherainbow & Co

New Message
Please login to post a reply