Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Junkers Kathy is expressing an opinion based what she feels is not enough information. So yes she is telling us her thoughts. She is not telling us the way it is but the way she understands it. I think it is fairly clear after the third go around of presenting the information or at least as clear as they can provide it without violating the confidentiality agreement.

Many people here were praising POET for providing the FAQ document. There were still questions so they provided a further news release to help the understanding.

The bottom line though is that a good understanding of what they were doing prior to  this agreement is required.

I  believe that Kathy is  thinking that the valuable IP  related to the Optical Interposer will be sold to DenseLight as demonstrated by this  statement:

with the significant investment that Poet has made in Denselight, and the numbers given for the purchase of Denselight, especially considering the vast potential of its potential products,

That is not the case at all. The vast potential is  related to  the Optical Interposer devices. I would be upset too if I thought that they were selling the Optical Interposer IP as it relates to  the active devices.

She is telling it the way she understands it or does not understand it. Clearly you think  that is the way it is but it is not.

New Message
Please login to post a reply