Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"I'm pretty sure the buyer will remain in the shadows until we shareholders are asked for approval."

Baba, I would hate to think that Poet would attempt to gain s/h approval to an anonymous buyer but given Poet's history it wouldn't surprise me at all, in which case, my vote would be a resounding NO but I can only speak for my shares.

As for brokerage houses providing some pumping, I'd welcome that. But as we have seen, it requires very little volume to move the s/p up or down and with a lineup of people willing to risk a short position our s/p is likely to stagnate at these levels until such time as there is sufficient news that is so overwhelming that "up and to the right" will prevail. And, given that many of the news releases tend to stimulate more questions rather than provide answers its not likely that any brokerage houses are interested in risking their client's cash given the unwillingness to lift the cone of silence to a greater degree. It probably wouldn't take much ie naming the buyer of Denselight but for whatever reason, the name is withheld and we are left scratching our heads as per Lumenge

New Message
Please login to post a reply