Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Very well explained.  Question:  If Denselight is getting use of Poet IP for cheap, how much will Poet get for their revenue stream as comp for the use of the IP? And for how long? We are basically going into partnership with someone and all of DL ownership is being sold, not part, so this unanswered question is a big one. I definitely see the need for some sort of partnership deal, and as they say the devil is in the details.  Market is not convinced (yet) that this is a good move for shareholders. I hope we receive lucrative compensation for long term use of this IP, and if not lucrative, at lease solid and fair.  To me it's not enough to just cash up and then pursue part II.  We need a sustainable solid revenue steam to to satisfy my longstanding investment and support of this company. I hope our loyal backing will be rewarded. I am cautiously optimistic. And, so we wait. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply