Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well this is where I'm at a disadvantage. The tech transfer and how the IP is protected on this deal escapes me.  I really appreciate the techies on this board explaining it all, I freely admit that a lot of it is over my head. A good deal on the sale of DL has to have some built in ongoing revenue stream for POET in my opinion, or a time when it kicks in at least. To allow use use of the IP for all time, without such a provision is not in retail shareholders best interest.  It's not enough to get only cash for the sale in exchange for the use of our IP with the provision that they get use of the IP FOREVER. The price they are paying is WAY TOO CHEAP for that. If that's the deal then I hope another suiter shows up and says "we can do better than that", because Poet, while being cashed up for a while, will still be vulnerable to a lowball buyout, as well as other risks I can think of. If I'm missing something here, please tell me.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply